Join UNA-GP Today!
Membership to UNA-GP runs through UN-USA.
Since 1946, the United Nations Association of the United States has been dedicated to building understanding of and support for the ideals and work of the UN among the American people. It is only with the continued commitment of passionate supporters that we can continue to educate, inspire and mobilize Americans to support the vital work of the United Nations! Click on the box below (it’s a live link):
If you are under 26 years old, activate your free youth membership today!
Remember to choose PA- Philadelphia Area as your chapter to be connected to us.
What Membership Means for You
Becoming a member of UNA-USA links you to a network of like-minded individuals who collectively promote the work of the UN at the grassroots level. Benefits of joining today include:
- A network of more than 120 UNA-USA chapters and divisions throughout the country.
- Through UNA-GP you have access to a large network of Philadelphia based organizations working to advance global issues.
- Members can use the UNA GP as a networking and mentorship tool.
- The UNA-GP provides a network for civic engagement for global minded individuals.
- Educational events, Model UN programs, and meetings with elected leaders to increase knowledge of how the UN makes the world a safer place and improves the lives of people everywhere.
- The World Bulletin, a monthly online newsletter offering information on chapter activity nationwide.
- Monthly Nationwide Conference Calls with UN Experts on Issues such as Global Health, Empowering Women and Girls, and Sustainable Development.
- Access to The Interdependent, UNA-USA’s online magazine featuring articles on the inner workings of the UN and news on foreign affairs: www.TheInterDependent.com
- Engagement with UN Foundation Campaigns for global health, adolescent girls, the environment, and more.
- Impactful advocacy initiatives to voice your support of U.S. engagement at the UN with elected officials.
- Emails from us about local activities of interest and notifications of the latest issue of the newsletter (with a link) when it arrives. You don’t have to join to be on our email list, but members are automatically added to it.