Human Rights Resources and Links
Page updated 4-4-2018
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights – the declaration itself: http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html
- Human Rights Educators USA: Resources for teachers.: https://hreusa.org
- The World as it Could Be: Human rights education program and curricula: http://www.theworldasitcouldbe.org/
- United for Human Rights – Educational materials and videos about human rights: http://www.humanrights.com/#/home
- UNA-USA Human Rights page: http://www.unausa.org/programs/leo-nevas-program-on-human-rights
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights: http://www.ohchr.org See also “Action” page below.
Take Action — Advocacy for Human Rights
- Amnesty International: http://www.amnestyusa.org
- Human Rights First: http://www.humanrightsfirst.org
- Human Rights Watch: https://www.hrw.org/
- UN High Commissioner Action page: http://www.standup4humanrights.org/en/
Spotlight on human rights: See page here.
Spotlight on Human Rights is a monthly feature that adds a new organization, book, or video every month, with review by human rights educator Bob Groves. Check it out!